Saturday 23 June 2012

this week 23.6.2012





Wowsers, what a week! It was the Mini Diva's 3rd birthday on Friday, and we had the first ever birthday party that their little friends came to. I feel like I have gained a parenting badge of honour, a stripe on the arm for successfully surviving a marquee full of small people; check out my cake attempt too - Mr Tumble eat your heart out! And no, I did that, not them....ahem.... ❤ This week I have seen such a huge improvement in my pain and energy levels on my high raw nutrition. More to follow on the blog in posts, of course. I have also been experimenting a lot and reading all I can find around raw food and recipes. I bought, Going Raw: Everything You Need to Start Your Own Raw Food Diet & Lifestyle Revolution at Home,  a really fabulous guide to what can feel like a mine-field of ways to create delicious recipe ideas, and I totally recommend it for anyone dipping a toe into going higher raw ❤ also on the vitality and energy theme, I cannot recommend Elwin Robinson highly enough. This amazing chappie, who knows about exhaustion first hand, has shared some fabulous strategies for recovery which are all FREEEEEEE....hurrah for having the energy to do that! check him out here. ❤ I have fallen in love with Lush's Ro's Argan Body conditioner. The lovely folks at Lush sent me some to try out, so I have been wafting around smelling heavenly ever since. Ro's Argan Body conditioner is just like a conditioner for your locks, but for your bod. Simples. Slather it on after washing, and rinse off on the shower for super soft, rose scented skin. Oh, and it has goji berry juice alongside the argan oil, cocoa butter, shea butter and almond oil, so those of you who like to have stuff good enough to eat on your skin? This would be it. Yum. ❤ Thanks to a sample left in an Early Learning Centre parcel, I discovered the delights of Teapigs tea. I am a redbush junkie, probably more so since I have stopped having coffee ( STOPPED COFFEE!! Yes, it's one week in and I am amazed!), and I fell in love with this Redbush with Caramel flavour. Delicious. Try it out ( this is not a sponsoured post, but Teapigs, feel free to send me some love;).

So what have you been up to lovely Diva Readers? Those of you joining me on the health quest, how are you feeling?



 

 

3 comments:

  1. this week 23.6.2012 | http://t.co/siMQPtqp

    ReplyDelete
  2. this week 23.6.2012 | http://t.co/siMQPtqp << featuring @teapigs @lushltd @lionheartherbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great week, and so good about the raw food helping. Your cake is amazing. I DEMAND ON NOW. With a unicorn on ;) xx

    ReplyDelete