Tuesday 12 June 2012

This week...#projectendo returns




On Saturday I hit a wall. This post I wrote, from bed in a sore and exhausted state, seemed to hit a chord. It was re-tweeted, featured on Brit Mums, and a few other endo sisters and folks with chronic illnesses said they felt able to be more vocal on their own blogs too after I wrote it.

I just can't go on in a sick body any more. Remember, a while back I was talking about my efforts with eating higher raw food, helping my body as much as I can? Well I am back on track * sorry universe it takes me while sometimes*.

I am living in a body that hurts all over, is exhausted, groggy, foggy, and ill.

I don't want this any more.

I have been inspired for years by the wonderful Shazzie and her recovery from an ill body to running an empire for raw food living. I am also inspired by this lady's recovery from endo on a high raw diet. I have the wonderful Rachel in Bude who has recovered from Fibromyalgia and Chronic fatigue naturally and is on a mission to help others do the same.

I have met so many wonderful people to help, so much information out there....I need to try it. It really is do or die, this life is like a living death sentence.

So, I have been making smoothies, reading up on recipes, re-finding some positivity that this cannot, should not, will not go on.

#projectendo started out as my journey, here on this blog, of my journey with endo. Let's hope I can find a solution to it, and share my hope with others.

You see these two little girls in the pics? They are mine. I adore them. And I will do it for me, but mainly for them. I want to play and have fun with the Minis. Health allows you to do that.

x

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. This week…#projectendo returns | http://t.co/Gy3kGR0W

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your honesty and your bravery in sharing your struggles.
    I personally believe that the paleo diet will be most helpful for me, but even knowing that I find it so hard to stick to it, so I completely understand your point of view.

    ReplyDelete