Monday 19 November 2012

Rock star baby bro gets married



Last week I went up to Newcastle for the weekend to attend the wedding of my lovely baby brother Paul and his gorgeous lady Amy.



Paul and Amy are a very creative couple ( he is a drummer, she is a graphic designer) and their unique day really reflected them both. They got married on a Friday in an amazing venue, As you Like it, in the Jesmond area of Newcastle -  a very eclectic, vintage-inspired space which they really personalised to be just perfect for them. A popcorn machine and candy floss stall turned up in the evening reception and we all had a dance to a mixture of 80's tunes,  Motown and Led Zeppelin. Brilliant.

 



I wore my Dolly Dagger cherry dress (on brand for Cherry Sorbet, of course!), Maggie Angus balloom dancer necklace and some spotty Irregular Choice shoes I have had for a few years but still do the trick. My wiggle dress required some vintage inspiration underneath so I wore my Carys longline set - you need to feel the part from the inside out, I say!

This post also appeared on Freya Lingerie's Fitting Talk blog.

2 comments:

  1. [...] Rock star baby bro gets married [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] beautiful contrasting legged numbers. You may remember I wore a Dolly Dagger Cherry Dress to my rock star bro’s wedding? I am in love with the brand so check out the site.  ❤ Sticking with Brighton for a moment, my [...]

    ReplyDelete