Saturday 23 March 2013

Easter Wishlists



 



Frankly, Spring can't come fast enough for me. 

It has been a looooong, hard winter and I am done, done, done of cold days and rain. Harumph.  I can't say I haven't been dreaming of moving to warmer climes. I hate being so cold. But, when Spring in England does come it is worth the wait. The blossom, the light, the country walks, the nights drawing out. But it has taken its sweet time to be fair.

Easter can invariably mean a house full of chocoate for the kids, which means:

a) Miles ends up eating most of it

b) the girls whinge and whine knowing they have cupboards full of sweets and they see no fit reason why they shouldnt have them ALL....NOW!

c) I get a headache.

So, this year we will be dropping huge hints to our family members to get send along things like seeds and gardening stuff that we can use with the Minis at Farm Club. Much nicer than early onset diabetes, and it means they can watch things grow and learn all about the seasons.

Obviously, if the Easter Bunny rocks up with a bar or two of Green and Blacks I wouldn't send him away. Rude not too, and all that.

So, this long weekend I will mainly be drinking Teapigs Team planting and sowing at Farm Club, getting out on my bike, and seeing family. Hopefully we can make a start on decorating the Minis bedroom too, so I have been hunting down ideas on Shopcade. Oh, but if I can't make it out on my bike then mincing about in this floral biker jacket would do just fine too. Natch.

What have you got planned for Easter? And haven't my babies grown?! The pics above of them are from 2 whole years ago. Awwwwww.

I am currently working with the chaps at Shopcade as a featured blogger, a job I am rather loving as it means I get to pin lots of things I like and make idea boards of wishlist products. You also earn money by shopping with it too, imagine Pinterest but with a shopping card and loyalty scheme and you get the idea. As such I need to disclose this post as sponsored.

 

3 comments:

  1. Today on the blog its Easter Wishlists http://t.co/4Jw3OFjQM8 <<

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you want the Easter Bunny to bring? #wishlists @shopcade http://t.co/4Jw3OFjQM8 <<

    ReplyDelete
  3. RT @dexdiva: What do you want the Easter Bunny to bring? #wishlists @shopcade http://t.co/4Jw3OFjQM8 <<

    ReplyDelete