Wednesday 24 August 2011

#endowarriors: The faces of endometriosis video project



 

This week on Twitter I stumbled across a project by Alyssa Pinto, a fellow endo sister who is curating a project to raise awareness of our disease.

Alyssa is putting together a video with photographs of women with endo to really show the human face of the condition and to spread awareness as much as possible,

She says:

"This disease is in desperate need of awaerness and I am determined to help get the word out. I am going to do this by making an endo awarness video which will be posted on youtube and other endo websites! There is a segment of my video that is called "The Faces of Endometriosis". I need pictures of women with endo. I have about 12 so far but still need more. If anyone is interested in being in the video please email me atalyssap22@msn.com. Some of the ladies I got pictures from are holding signs that say "I have endo" or "Endo Warrior". You can send a picture like that if you want. I hope you girls want to participate. EndoFound is gonna post it on their twitter page when it is done. Again my email is alyssap22@msn.com."

 

I have gone for a moody but sassy vibe with pinks and reds.

Go on ladies, get snapping!

DD

x

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. [...] s1);})(); 0printThis is the lovely video made by Alyssa Pinto, which I posted about last week featuring the faces of endo (myself [...]

    ReplyDelete