Thursday 23 June 2011

Not a lot of people know this...



....but sometimes, when my endo causes my stomach to be bloated I literally cannot walk.

I am so distended, sore and uncomfortable that my clothes, which were fine yesterday, now do not fit.

I cannot walk into town with the girls because I am so swollen and sore.

I cannot bear for the girls to jump on me because I am in so much pain.

I look like I am pregnant, but I am not. I used to worry that people I havent seen in a while would see me like this and think I have let myself go. Let them think what they will. I am in pain.

Endo is hideous. I look fine on the outside but inside I am in pieces, inflamed, out of sorts and needing rest.

If you know someone with endo, please give them a hug today. I know I need one.

DD

x

No comments:

Post a Comment