Thursday 7 July 2011

Running Love



Running Love


1. Endo hasn't won when I hit the road and get out there.

2. It slays calories at a really satisfying rate :)

3. I can clear my head and think, some time alone away from work and family.

4. My arms and bum are less wobbly. Hurrah!

5. My skin needs less make up as I am out and about in the fresh air au naturel.

6. It challenges me to work towards a goal. Nike run to the Beat with the Team Bangs Girls, here we come!

7. It makes me value my rest days.

8. I can appreciate the amazing countryside where I live.

9. It makes me feel alive.

10. A bad mood rarely survives a run.

Get out there and join me!

DD

x

Please sponsor Team Bangs on the Run 2 as we train for our challange. 13 ladies, one for every mile, all with our own stories to tell and challenges to overcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment