Friday 15 July 2011

Team Bangs Training - progress

I love me some visual graphics, I do.

Nothing stirs the loins so much as a nice visualisation of data, particularly when it shows progress of me. Running. Yes.

So, here is my Nike run history from my online Nike Running profile.



I am supposed to be doing 3 runs a week; 2 short ones and a longer run. On most weeks this happens but quite often when endo strikes it miss-times itself on a day I am supposed to be running after a rest day or 2 then I end up with 2 runs a week.

Either way I am increasing distance slowly, and it's always nice to see over 9000 calories being burnt! Woooohoo!

Weight-wise I am a couple of pounds lighter than when I started, but that's it. I think my body is changing slightly and it's nice to feel wobbly bits getting less so, and that clothes are a little less snug (I will do a body progress post soon for those with a strong constitution), but for me the best bit is the fact that when I am out there I am beating endo.

Just for that hour or so, I am winning :)

And THAT feels good.

Some Twitter friends were asking this week how long it has taken to build up to distances, my longest so far being 11.5k. I need to do 12.5 next week and keep getting further - the graph helps show my progress, and if I can do it, a dumpy, short, unfit mum of two - anyone can!

:)

More progress soon,

DD

x

No comments:

Post a Comment